Thursday, July 30, 2009

Linken's first swim meet!

I know! I'm slacking again! I've been soo busy so before we head to Minot in a week I'd better get this thing caught up! Here goes!

On July 11 Linken swam in his first swim meet! He did so good! I was a very proud aunt! I'm not super familiar with all the swimming lingo but he swam in two different races: backstroke and free. Unfortunately swimming has some tough rules and he dq'd both times, BUT he did so good in both the heats he swam in! While he was doing the free he grabbed the rope and apparently pulled himself and when he was doing the backstroke he flipped over about 4 inches to early. He would have taken first in the one and I think 5th in the other (but I might be wrong because its been that long! SORRY!) But of course he's still a winner in my eyes! Enjoy the pictures from the meet!


Enjoying some Lunch


Killing time between races

These were the biggest popsicles I have ever seen! I swear it was almost as tall as Lukas!



Charles took a small nap between races...

Caught him off guard...woops =)
and my awesome photography skills....just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment