Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Josh and Julie's Wedding

Like I said in a prior post, I do not have a lot of pictures from this!  I had the honor of being part of the wedding party and really wasn't thinking!  But, I can borrow =) pictures from some people.

Julie (my friend) married Chad's cousin Josh, so now she's my family!  So it was fun getting to see Chad's side of the family again all together (or mostly all together).  Friday morning we got pedicures and then later had the rehearsal dinner.  After dinner some of us girls went out and had a good time on Julie's last night as a single lady!  The next morning I got Kayla and I slightly lost in Billings (woops!) and finally found the reception hall after making a few calls =) we helped where we could with setting stuff up, but most of it was complete.  We had hair appointments at 11 and pictures around 1:30.  The night was a lot of fun!  Here are a few pictures (some my own, others are from others and will be noted, and some are others that I have enhanced but still noted who I took them from haha).  Also, even if I took them from your page I put the hoffphoto in the corner to note that I am using them on my blog, that way if they turn up somewhere we know where they got them from (I've had pictures used on other peoples website without authorization, family not a big deal, but people I have idea who they were were doing this!)


The Hoff Family (from Jane)


Kristie, Me, and Jane (from Kristie)


Dancing! (from Kristie)


Cutting the cake! (from Kristie)

That's all for now!  I might add some more later once I find the rest that were taken of families and whatnot =) or if Julie posts some cool ones, I like to share the fun!  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment