Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Part of the weight has been lifted!!!

Today we had portfolio assessments!  It was grueling sitting and waiting for my turn to go into the room to present!  I got there at 7:45 and did not get into the room until 10:00!  It went really well today and.....


I PASSED!

So, now my portfolio is online for future employers to look at =)  There are a few glitches in it (as my links aren't opening properly) so I have to go in and reload it and hopefully it will work!!!  Here's my amazing (haha or not so) picture that is on the portfolio:




Not sure but I'm pretty sure I infamously blinked when the flash went off!  Oh well, it'll get the job done!

Thanks for your patience while I have not been updating haha!  I had to get my portfolio completed!  Now it's back to focusing on class work and HUGE projects that are due in a few weeks! Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment