Monday, October 19, 2009

Coming quick!

Wednesday we present our student teacher portfolios to a set of designated panelists.  Although I may have gotten the panelist that I was hoping for, I'm still nervous!  It takes us about 20 minutes to go through everything and then we have to entertain questions/comments from the panelists.  I have my portfolio completed except for my teaching philosophy (which just needs to be condensed).  I will spend from 8:00 a.m. till 12:00p.m. there while I wait to present and find out if I passed (which means I get to student teach!).  The next two days will be spent going over it and making any last minute changes, as well as making sure I have it down and won't have to look back at the screen to read it (we have them placed online and no hard copy).  So, that is what my next few days will be consumed with!  Along with going to hang out with the 5th graders again finally and working on units for some classes.  I will update about the wedding and everything else as soon as I get Wednesday over with!


No comments:

Post a Comment