Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Soccer!

While we were at home the last weekend in September I got to attend an event for Lukas!  Chad was in Medora with my dad playing golf for the Break Forth Bible Church annual golf scramble.  He won a visor as a door prize =)  They were lucky enough to have some very nice weather this year for the event.  He had a great time and as soon as his cousin Kayla posts the pictures she has I will steal them and put them on here for you all to see =)

Anyhow! While Chad was golfing I was watching Lukas play some soccer!  I hung out with Michelle (who walked down to the field!) during the game and Linken showed up after his piano lessons.  Lukas did a great job!  He ran hard and fast.  He seemed to enjoy running around after the ball.  Sarah (his mom) was one of his coaches this year (this was his first year playing).  She seemed to enjoy it, but I haven't asked her so you will have to ask her if you want to know!  Here are a few pictures from the game:





No comments:

Post a Comment