Friday, March 9, 2012

March Photo Challenge Week 1

Here are two photos from week 1! I can't post the others.....I didn't realize a few things before I took a few of them, and I wasn't able to do a day because of Chad's surgery, so for now, this is what you get =)  

 Yep, left the date stamp on *face palm* realized this AFTER.... 
This is my version of Up.  I see these tree's out my front window everyday and they are SO tall! Plus, I like watching the HUGE blackbird/crow that lives up there.  Can you spot him?


And bedside. This is what my nightstand looks like...with a few things removed because the world just isn't ready for some of my reading material just yet.  This is what currently sits on my nightstand with two books missing.  This is what I roll over to every morning.



1 comment:

  1. LIKE! Except you really have me curious about what you are reading ;) !!

    ReplyDelete