Friday, March 23, 2012

long and short

I know, I know. You are all waiting for an elaborate update, right?  Well here's the long and the short of it:
Construction is supposed to start this coming week...last about 4 weeks, then we can FINALLY put the house back together and not live in a cluster! 

Chad's doing great with his teeth.....his back is doing great......apparently he's got a stomach ache tonight though...hopefully not the flu that has been going around---if so, I've got the lysol READY.

Trying to find a landscaping company to come and give us a quote is like pulling teeth--if our yard wasn't so large it wouldn't be such a daunting task but geesh it's huge back there!!! 

Hopefully when grades are finished I will be able to post more March Challenge pictures! I've been so busy this week with trying to get all of my assessments graded, entered, and report cards filled out! YIKES!  I'm tired.......

Stay tuned for more updates..........

I can't wait to put up progress photos of the basement! Oh! And I've talked Chad into repainting our bedroom....I just can't sleep when it feels like I'm surounded by walls of skin--because literally if you look at the peach (skin tone) color crayon, it's an exact match to the color of the walls!  I've got him talked into a nice gray/blue =) calm, serene, sleepy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment