Sunday, April 29, 2012

16 weeks--we've got an avocado!

According to The Bump baby Hoff is the size of an avocado this week! (which reminds me of my friend Brittany...b/c she's been downing avocado's the last few weeks to help get her magnesium levels up!)  The Bump says that baby is about 4.6 inches long and weighs about 3.5 ounces. We have another appointment next week (May 7) and I am so excited for it.  We will be seeing our OB's husband as she just had her baby earlier this week! 
I've been feeling the little flutters off and on the last few weeks--I'm chalking it up to the fact that he's got very little room in there!  
No, we don't know the gender, but I have a feeling it's a boy--and I've had that feeling the past three months!  Could I be wrong? Yes and I probably am!  I did have a dream this past week--2 actually-- that baby Hoff was a girl, so who knows!  

Yes, I know this is Life with the Hoff's but Chad doesn't do much but work and won't write anything on here so, you get stuck with Life with Brittney--Teaching, Pregnancy, Sadie, and Chad (maybe not in that order, but generally that's how my day goes haha).  I've gotten feedback from some that I don't post about Chad enough and that this blog is supposed to be about both of us--but he doesn't like to post or offer input--so you'll just have to deal =)  

Anyhow!  Emily over at Playground Duty does this weekly check in on her blog, so I think I'm going to do that for the weeks that I remember to post about it!


How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain: I've been fluctuating every day a good 2-3 pounds, but I think so far 5!

Maternity clothes? Nope, not yet. However my shirts are getting snugger and shorter and my pants are being kept shut with the good old rubber band trick! I'm hoping to make it to the end of the school year without having to buy too many dress clothes--because I know I'll need more next year. 

Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Ive been getting 8 hours or so a night but wake up feeling like I haven't slept for days....
Best moment this week: I had a full day of not feeling like poo!
Miss Anything? Feeling good and not nauseous all the time.
Movement: I've been feeling small flutters once or twice a day as long as I sit really still or am laying on the couch.
Food cravings: chips--I told Chad we needed to start buying the baked kind for the amount of chips I consume every week! Other than that it's been fries and fruit lately!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Raw meat has been bothering me lately.
Gender: Team Green for now! Who knows, maybe I can talk Chad into staying Team Green until October!!!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: tired, nauseous, hungry.....
Belly Button in or out? in...but it wasn't too deep to begin with so it's starting to come out!
Wedding rings on or off? On! However, I need to get them cleaned because I've been getting a small rash when I wear them! They are dirty!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy AND Moody.
Looking forward to: Our appt next week!



Here are a few pictures for you--from the beginning of last week and today!



I used Pic Monkey to edit my pictures this week due to Picnik closing down and moving it's stuff over to Google+ 

It was so user friendly--easier than Picnik and I thought it had some nicer features! The only thing it's missing right now is the collage feature--but I think there is another site I can go to for that feature! =) 
Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. I love this blog... just sayin! Who cares about Chad....... ;) (you know I am playin... hehe)

    ReplyDelete