Chad's parents were up for the weekend and helped out in and out of the house. Chad and his dad finished cutting up the tree he cut down the weekend before and Chad's mom went to town on the inside of the house--I was thrown into what I like to call the supervisor role....since I didn't get to do much. The house is a little more put together now, BIG THANKS!
Today we ran to Walmart and the store quickly to get a few things I needed for school this week--I love my plants unit =)
I've spent the last two hours researching carseats and strollers....my head officially hurts. I never realized there were THAT many different types and brands! OYE! Chad's theory "whatever you want as long as it's not a million dollars." So, I've narrowed it down to two and have been looking at consumer reports and Amazon reviews....pros and cons about both of them...great.
Chad's been sitting in his chair trying really hard not to fall asleep =) and watching the Nascar race. He said he worked hard yesterday, so he was having a day of relaxation....okay buddy.
I'll get a new picture up soon. I can suck in my tummy, but just letting it fall out is way easier =) It's probably not big to the normal eyes, but it's growing in my eyes!
Happy Sunday!
best thing to do on those car seats and strollers is try to find them in a store put together so yo can play around with it. especially car seat. like picking it up and carrying it, how the handle feels.
ReplyDelete