Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas is in the air!

Ahhh.. can you smell it?? 

 I can't either, but only because I don't have those awesome scented pine cones...... yet.

Chad's parents ventured up this weekend to visit with Parker and us

We had a small to-do list while they were here:
Rearrange living room so that the Christmas tree could be in the window
Take down Halloween decor
Put up Christmas lights
Take a generation photo

Halloween decor was taken down and put away on Saturday morning.....

The living room was rearranged Saturday afternoon....

Chad and his dad put up Christmas lights on Saturday evening and they look superb!  Last year Chad wasn't able to decorate for Christmas because we were still in the FEMA trailer/moving into the house SLOWLY.  We did put the tree up, but didn't decorate it.  I'm super excited for Friday night when we can decorate the inside of the house for Christmas!


Also on the to-do list was to remember to get a picture of Chad, his dad, and Parker.....3 generations of Hoff boys. 

Mission accomplished:



Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment