Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Postpartum: Month 1

I'm a few days past one month postpartum...

....down 22 lbs (gained 38 total)

....scar looks good (still a little glue on there!)

....my pants still don't fit (some pants from a friend fit--but I can't zip or button them....so I had to buy a new pair so that I could at LEAST zip them)

.....quite a few of my shirts don't fit

.....I'm still sore

.....still getting crazy pains in random spots (Chad calls them phantom pains)

.....getting more sleep MOST nights

.....I'm not crying as much!

....my anxiety has peaked and is slowly going back down (most days)

.....my contacts are still bothering me

.....ready to be leave the house! (Today was SO nice outside! Almost 50 out! I would have LOVED to take P for a walk around the neighborhood but I'm not cleared to lift his seat yet...and the stroller is in the back of the car--and is heavier than the seat...and I probably wouldn't have made it all the way around the small island lol)



 February:1 month along!.....October 14:due date!.....November: 1 month after!


I'm still not down to my pre pregnancy weight, which is fine.....

I'm still not back to my pre pregnancy shape, which is sorta okay......

Soon enough I'll be at a weight and shape that I'm happiest with (which isn't anything that I started with.....if you're wondering!).

No comments:

Post a Comment