Over the past year and a half I've come to learn many things. Life is unpredictable, amazing, tough, and full of lessons. Chad and I have been through so much and have so much more to be thankful for this year. We lost our house and rebuilt it with blood, sweat, tears, and love. We lost a child and gave life to another. Life has thrown many hardships at us and we've overcome them together. I may not be a church goer, but I do believe that
God gives us what we can handle (even if it isn't how you want your life to work out). We are so thankful for all we have in our lives
The boys are asleep and Chad is on "duty" for the night. I should be in bed sleeping but I can't help but sit here and think about the many adventures to come in our lives. We are not dwelling on the past, but living in the now, taking each day as it comes as to not miss out on the little things in life.

I've spent the last few nights/early mornings just rocking and watching Parker sleep. When he first falls asleep he smiles and giggles (yes, it's probably gas...but I don't care). I could sit and watch that all day long. It was a long road *so it seems* for him to join our family and he is a tough cookie, but the journey was well worth it.
He is teaching me patience *which I thought I was a pretty patient person....thanks for that wake up call Parker!*. He truly is a blessing.
He is teaching me patience *which I thought I was a pretty patient person....thanks for that wake up call Parker!*. He truly is a blessing.
Remember to take time to enjoy the blessings in your life.
As life goes on, things can change with the blink of an eye.
Be grateful for all that you have, hold tight to your loved ones,
and enjoy the ride.
Be grateful for all that you have, hold tight to your loved ones,
and enjoy the ride.
Happy Thanksgiving from our *family* to yours!

No comments:
Post a Comment