Sunday, May 19, 2013

{7 months}





Growing and gaining! No official stats until 9 months!



HE:

is flopping all over the house......

is working on more teeth....

is napping much better......

enjoys green beans, peas, pears, bananas, and apples...

likes but doesn't enjoy later sweet potatoes and carrots (they make his tummy hurt and bum red!)

likes playing on the iPad......

is in a convertible seat now!....

is wearing lots of 9 month clothes now....
.............................................................................


Some things that were loved this month....

Baby Trend jogging stroller --he loves this stroller for walks.
Diaper cream-- dang orange veggies!

Mother's Day teething excursion!
..........................................................................


P man isn't loving his car seat currently...he is fine once he's strapped in for the most part but getting there is like pulling teeth sometimes.

I know I say this almost every month, but, sheesh! He is G.R.O.W.I.N.G. fast!  He is so fun!  He loves to play and be independent but loves to play with us too!
His smiles and crabbiness are contagious.  He finds joy in the littlest things.
He is exploring his new found territory now that he is mobile.  I know he will become WAY MORE mobile soon, but for now I can keep up with him.








1 comment:

  1. I love the top picture of you two...so happy and his eyes!! lol

    ReplyDelete