woo hoo! I'm finally a college graduate! I graduated from UMary with a double major in Early childhood and Elementary education. I did not think this day would ever come (I don't think Chad did either!). I should be receiving my official teaching license in the mail in a few weeks and I could not be any happier!
After a few more classes this summer I will also have a reading credential!
I had a banquet Friday night of graduation weekend for the Division of Education. I had applied for Student teacher of Merit a few months ago, so was happy to be a recipient =) I received a perdy plaque and my picture will be up on the wall down by the division...or so they said when they said I HAD TO get my picture taken!
This was the best cake ever! Nick and Sarah brought it from Glendive....YUMMY Reynolds cake!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment