He has been busy painting (with the help of my cutting in) the new place. It needed a fresh coat of white to brighten it up. We were going to paint colors, but decided white would be easiest! The only room we have left is the spare bedroom. But I'm not sure if we will get to that before all of our stuff moves up!
Look at the difference!!!!!! (Left of the door and above door!)

We were freezing so we camped out in front of the heating vent for a bit.....

Chads job: remove all outlet covers....

My job: cut in all corners and paint windows
Sadie's job: Sleep
Chad really is enjoying the new job. We haven't been able to explore Minot much, so besides the horrible traffic, I think it will be an okay place to live.
Chad has a very nice manager. He came over the other night while I was there to just hang out and shoot the breeze. They ran up and down stairs to try and figure out how to run cable, etc. It was nice.
I'll post more about Chad later on, when he can approve the post. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment