Wanted to wait until after our appt to update =) Officially got told that I shouldn't travel after 30 weeks....so the end of July I'm stuck in Minot (which hopefully I'll be in my classroom setting up then!). Baby Hoff is once again measuring ahead of schedule....Will Baby Hoff be big...or early.........
We found out last week what sex Baby Hoff is! The anatomy scan was so cool! He (as the blog has stated since February) was again hanging out with his legs crossed for the majority of the ultrasound. We got some nice pictures of toes, fingers, and even a few 3d! So fun!
According the The Bump he is 10.5 inches and about 12.7 ounces! Baby Hoff is the size of a pomegranate!
How far along? 21w1d
Total weight gain: 13 lbs
Maternity clothes? Some maternity shirts mixed with regular, my beband, and stretchy loungy pants.
Stretch marks? none that I can tell
Sleep: still averaging about 5-6 hours a night
Best moment this week: baby bedding arrived and paint colors have been chosen (for the two bedrooms and the exterior!)
Miss Anything? pooping regularly
Movement: Lots!
Food cravings:Baked Cheetos and bananas (but not together)
Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken
Gender: We know the gender..but still green for those who've asked us not to share =)
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: tired, small spurts of energy, sore belly (muscles are sore--stretching far!), constipation (fun, right?), and indigestion
Belly Button in or out? half in--half out...quickly becoming an outie
Wedding rings on or off? On! but it's a little tight in the morning. My hands are swelling during the night
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy!
Looking forward to: seeing my Fargo family!
How are you feeling? Uncomfortable some days...most...gotta get some issues under control and I'll be feeling MUCH better =) Excited to get the nursery going =) and we have started getting things put back to normal in the house. It'll take a few weeks but I'm okay with that =)
Next Appointment: July 2
Sleep: still averaging about 5-6 hours a night
Best moment this week: baby bedding arrived and paint colors have been chosen (for the two bedrooms and the exterior!)
Miss Anything? pooping regularly
Movement: Lots!
Food cravings:Baked Cheetos and bananas (but not together)
Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken
Gender: We know the gender..but still green for those who've asked us not to share =)
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: tired, small spurts of energy, sore belly (muscles are sore--stretching far!), constipation (fun, right?), and indigestion
Belly Button in or out? half in--half out...quickly becoming an outie
Wedding rings on or off? On! but it's a little tight in the morning. My hands are swelling during the night
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy!
Looking forward to: seeing my Fargo family!
How are you feeling? Uncomfortable some days...most...gotta get some issues under control and I'll be feeling MUCH better =) Excited to get the nursery going =) and we have started getting things put back to normal in the house. It'll take a few weeks but I'm okay with that =)
Next Appointment: July 2
Here's the weekly picture from yesterday =)

and for fun....

Love this update! For the record, I CANNOT live without 2 maximum strength Pepcid AC's per day (for indegestion) and a daily dose of Miralax (for constipation). Hope those will help if you haven't tried them yet. :-)
ReplyDelete