Sunday, June 17, 2012

{23 weeks} Grapefruit

According to The Bump, Baby Hoff is about 10.5 to 11.8 inches long and about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces!  That's about the size of a grapefruit!  He is starting to listen to my voice and heartbeat; loud noises are even starting to startle him!

How far along? 23w0d
Total weight gain: 16 lbs (as of last appt)
 Maternity clothes? Some maternity shirts mixed with regular and stretchy loungy pants and some maternity bottoms
Stretch marks? none that I can tell--
Sleep: still averaging about 5-6 hours a night
Best moment this week: Getting to go for walks again! 
Miss Anything? Having energy to clean the bathroom in ONE day.

Movement: Lots!
Food cravings:  spaghetti and fruity candies/gummies

Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken
Gender: We know the gender..but still green for those who've asked us not to share =)
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms:getting braxton hicks still, just not as frequently.  Spurts of energy...one day I could eat the whole pantry and the next nothing at all.
Belly Button in or out? almost flat?
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy!
Looking forward to: going to Sam's club

How are you feeling?  Okay for the most part. Def need to go shopping for some new clothes =( I was hoping to avoid it until school starts but I don't have much that fits anymore. 
Next Appointment: July 2 
Chad's amusement of this week: watching my belly move while I'm sitting in the chair

Here's the weekly picture from today =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment