Sunday, June 10, 2012

{22 weeks} Papaya-o-mya!



According to The Bump, during month five, the average fetus measures about 10.5 to 11.8 inches and weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces.

How far along? 22w0d
Total weight gain: 13 lbs (as of last appt)
 Maternity clothes? Some maternity shirts mixed with regular and stretchy loungy pants.
Stretch marks? none that I can tell--but I think they are starting....
Sleep: still averaging about 5-6 hours a night
Best moment this week: the photographer I wanted said she might even be able to come to our house for newborn pictures! Woop!
Miss Anything? some of my favorite regular capris
Movement: Lots!
Food cravings:  spaghetti, muffins, and popsicles

Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken
Gender: We know the gender..but still green for those who've asked us not to share =)
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms:Hello Round Ligament Pain, HELLLLLLLLO Braxton Hicks, and getting tired really easily still.
Belly Button in or out? 3/4 outie, 1/4 innie
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy!
Looking forward to:getting the house back in order

How are you feeling?  Hormonal and stressed out.  Lots of anxiety this week about going into labor--not the actual giving birth part, just the "Oh I'm in labor hello contractions" part or maybe I won't know I'm in labor and have the kiddo in my living room, not knowing what I'm doing as a mom (boy do I have a lot to learn about babies!), and a few other things.  But I know I'll be okay, just have to get over this hormonal slump that hit all of a sudden on Friday.
Next Appointment: July 2 
Chad's amusement of this week: apparently I'm starting to really waddle...and he finds it entertaining....

Here's the weekly picture from Thursday and today =) 





No comments:

Post a Comment