Monday, June 25, 2012

[hacienda] Updated

Do you remember back at the beginning of June when I posted this? Along with pictures of the house? and an agenda of to-do's??  Well guess what?! I'm just about finished unpacking and organizing!  Just have a few things left to go through and the office/guest room to organize a better.



I still have some projects I'd like to tackle for the kitchen.....
Kitchen command center (with a folder for everyone so there are no more piles on the counter)

Cutting board storage

storage for rolls. This would free up an entire drawer.


And a few other little things =)
our room to paint....

the nursery to paint....

we're on the hunt for a dresser again because I'm not skilled enough to fix Chad's..he took out more of the top then I thought....

garage needs to be organized (not my job...).....

Chad's man cave is now decorated (just need a black scentsy for him and to put away a few randoms)....

 


The laundry room needs to be reorganized but Chad has to help me with that....

Other than those things, I can start compiling our decor and start figuring out how to decorate this house!  We didn't ever get this far when we first moved in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment