According to The Bump baby Hoff is the size of a head of lettuce. He's still growing in the 13.6- to 14.8-inch and 1.5- to 2.5-pound range, and developing his senses, features and talents!
Total weight gain: 21 lbs (as of last appt)--
Maternity clothes? mixture
of both...I'm pretty sure I'm feeling more fashionable as a pregnant lady then when I wasn't pregnant....you know, the days that I don't wear loungy pants/shorts =)
Stretch marks? none that I can tell
Sleep: averaging about 4-6 a night
Best moment this week: getting the nursery painted and our room painted!
Miss Anything? energy and feeling human
Movement: Lots! Baby Hoff has been moving and grooving every hour!
Food cravings: spaghetti
Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken
Gender: We know the gender..but still green for those who've asked us not to share =)
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms:sore legs/knees/feet/ankles, full/bloatedness feeling all the time, sleepy, braxton hicks....
Belly Button in or out? almost flat? If I push on it softly it becomes an outie =)
Wedding rings on or off? On! still swelling in the a.m. but it goes away once I get up and get moving.
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy and fairly laid back--which is unusual for me. A few random ugly cry fests with no explanation have also been happening lately.
Looking forward to: the baby shower on Saturday!
How are you feeling? Still super tired. It's tough to get going in the a.m. I'm noticing my anxiety has been ramped up the last few weeks. My hypochondriac-ness (yep, I'll be the first to admit it) is in full swing, but only with pregnancy related things. I've also been noticing that during the day when I'm home I don't have motivation to do anything, but when Chad gets home I have tons of motivation, so I think I'm having some cooped up blues. It's hard to go from gogogogogogo at school to absolutely nothing. Oh, and a random new thing I've been experiencing is when Chad and I go somewhere and he goes off to get something I start having an anxiety attack! Really random, yes I know, and that's the only time it happens is when we are shopping! How's that for keeping it real on the blog!
Next Appointment: August 1 (then we start 2 week appts)
Chad's amusement of this week: he picked up the crib mattress earlier this week and was just ecstatic about it! He told me we need to start washing clothes so we can put them away...I asked him if he was the one nesting already...He is also very interested in knowing how much bigger I am going to get (thanks buddy).
Here's the weekly pictures =) Sleep: averaging about 4-6 a night
Best moment this week: getting the nursery painted and our room painted!
Miss Anything? energy and feeling human
Movement: Lots! Baby Hoff has been moving and grooving every hour!
Food cravings: spaghetti
Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken
Gender: We know the gender..but still green for those who've asked us not to share =)
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms:sore legs/knees/feet/ankles, full/bloatedness feeling all the time, sleepy, braxton hicks....
Belly Button in or out? almost flat? If I push on it softly it becomes an outie =)
Wedding rings on or off? On! still swelling in the a.m. but it goes away once I get up and get moving.
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy and fairly laid back--which is unusual for me. A few random ugly cry fests with no explanation have also been happening lately.
Looking forward to: the baby shower on Saturday!
How are you feeling? Still super tired. It's tough to get going in the a.m. I'm noticing my anxiety has been ramped up the last few weeks. My hypochondriac-ness (yep, I'll be the first to admit it) is in full swing, but only with pregnancy related things. I've also been noticing that during the day when I'm home I don't have motivation to do anything, but when Chad gets home I have tons of motivation, so I think I'm having some cooped up blues. It's hard to go from gogogogogogo at school to absolutely nothing. Oh, and a random new thing I've been experiencing is when Chad and I go somewhere and he goes off to get something I start having an anxiety attack! Really random, yes I know, and that's the only time it happens is when we are shopping! How's that for keeping it real on the blog!
Next Appointment: August 1 (then we start 2 week appts)
Chad's amusement of this week: he picked up the crib mattress earlier this week and was just ecstatic about it! He told me we need to start washing clothes so we can put them away...I asked him if he was the one nesting already...He is also very interested in knowing how much bigger I am going to get (thanks buddy).


No comments:
Post a Comment