Chad and I spent our 5 year anniversary yesterday painting our bedroom, picking out some new sheets/pillow cases, and eating some yummy takeout. It was a nice day and our bedroom is a much calmer space now.
The deal was that if I didn't like the paint color that we picked we could repaint during the summer. The color we picked reminded me of skin....skin surrounding me while I'm trying to sleep. Our room really wasn't a very calming space. Now it's a pretty blue/gray color and in my opinion very calming! I love how it turned out and am excited to hang a few things up on the walls now! It's so hard to hang pictures because we don't have too many recent pictures and want to save some space for Baby Hoff!
This is before......
This is after!...
This is before......

This is after!...
We just have some touch-up painting to do around the house and trim to paint on the exterior (and if Chad get's a wild hair he wants to paint the upper part of the bathroom...but after yesterday he said he was done painting for a year..so we'll see) and the painting will finally be finished! We hung up the first piece of decor upstairs on Friday night! Well, we had hung it up before but it fell off the wall so we had to fix it....and now it's hanging with a nail instead of a hook =)!
Chad's off to Jamestown today to help his brother move in! He was pretty excited to head over that way and see him =) he'll be back this evening though, so just a quick trip.
Today I'm just working on laundry and tidying up the house for our house guests that will be coming this coming weekend! Sadie is at the beauty parlor today too...I'm excited...her not so much! Baby Hoff's room will be finished clearing out this week too so we can start decorating in there.
I got my hairs cut on Thursday... welcome back bangs!
and Chad decided to take his beard trimmer to his on Friday night. After a few swipes I took over....first time ever cutting hair. He said he liked it and was pleased with my work =)

I got my hairs cut on Thursday... welcome back bangs!



No comments:
Post a Comment