Monday, July 16, 2012

{Week 27} Rutabaga

According to The Bump, Baby Hoff is 13.6 to 14.8 inches and 1.5 to 2.5 pounds, he's not just getting bigger, he's getting smarter. 
 
How far along? 27w1d
Total weight gain: 21 lbs (as of last appt)--
Maternity clothes? mixture of both...I'm pretty sure I'm feeling more fashionable as a pregnant lady then when I wasn't pregnant....you know, the days that I don't wear loungy pants/shorts =)
Stretch marks? none that I can tell
Sleep: averaging about 4-6 a night
Best moment this week: celebrating Baby Hoff & getting the WY nephews for the weekend!
Miss Anything? energy and feeling human

Movement: Lots! Baby Hoff has been moving and grooving every hour!
Food cravings:  spaghetti

Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken
Gender: We know the gender........
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms:sore legs/knees/feet/ankles, full/bloatedness feeling all the time, sleepy, braxton hicks....My joints are feeling a little stiff also
Belly Button in or out?  flat! If I push on it softly it becomes an outie =)
Wedding rings on or off? I took them off....my fingers were swelling really bad in the a.m. and not in the p.m so I decided it's better to be safe than sorry.
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy and fairly laid back--which is unusual for me. 
Looking forward to: setting up more of the nursery

How are you feeling?  Things are setting in more and more that Baby Hoff will soon be arriving.  It's a little bittersweet to not have my mom around to help and ask questions, but I've got some great gals who've been fielding my questions the last few months and I couldn't be more grateful to have them in my life.  Other than that and some anxiety, things are okay.
Next Appointment: August 1 (then we start 2 week appts)
Chad's amusement of this week: It never fails, whenever I eat, SOMETHING falls on my shirt...he thinks it's pretty dang funny...

Here's the weekly pictures  =) 

From the shower on Saturday

       








No comments:

Post a Comment