Monday, July 23, 2012

{Week 28} Eggplant

According to The Bump, Baby Hoff is putting on layers of fat, and now weighs in around 1.5 to 2.5 pounds and measures about 13.6 to 14.8 inches. 

How far along? 28w1d
Total weight gain: 21 lbs (as of last appt)--
Maternity clothes? mixture of both...I'm pretty sure I'm feeling more fashionable as a pregnant lady then when I wasn't pregnant....you know, the days that I don't wear loungy pants/shorts =)  Some shirts that are maternity...are starting to not fit....same with a few pairs of bottoms...crap.
Stretch marks? none that I can tell
Sleep: averaging about 4-6 a night
Best moment this week: Getting some planning done for work finally
Miss Anything? energy and feeling human

Movement: Lots! Baby Hoff has been moving and grooving every hour!
Food cravings:  spaghetti

Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken
Gender: We know the gender........
Labor Signs: ....apparently I've been having contractions and Friday was the worst (but I think the shot to stop them hurt more than the contractions themselves!)
Symptoms:sore legs/knees/feet/ankles, full/bloatedness feeling all the time, sleepy, braxton hicks....My joints are feeling a little stiff also
Belly Button in or out?  flat! If I push on it softly it becomes an outie =)
Wedding rings on or off? I took them off....but I can put them on in the afternoon...it's just remembering to take them off before bed is the problem.  I need to go buy some bling from The Icing =)
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy and fairly laid back
Looking forward to: not much...getting laundry done??

How are you feeling?  Friday was a little nerve wracking, but other than that okay.  I've been super tired lately or waking up early due to starvation.  After Friday we also realized that maybe Baby Hoff will try to join us early (hopefully not too early) so we had better get the nursery and other baby related things finished up!!  Technically baby should come in the next 11+ weeks, but could debut at any time from now until then!!!
Next Appointment: August 1 (then we start 2 week appts)
Chad's amusement of this week: actually sitting and staring at my stomach to see what goes on.  He really hasn't just sat and watched (his attention span is not there) and so when he did he finally learned why I get woken up or can't sleep at night.

Here's the weekly picture   =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment