Monday, July 30, 2012

{week 29} Acorn Squash??

According to The Bump, Baby already measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds but there's still a ways to go!!!  
How far along? 29w1d
Total weight gain: 21 lbs (as of last appt)--next appt is on Wednesday
Maternity clothes? mixture of both...I'm pretty sure I'm feeling more fashionable as a pregnant lady then when I wasn't pregnant....you know, the days that I don't wear loungy pants/shorts =)  Some shirts that are maternity...are starting to not fit....same with a few pairs of bottoms...crap.
Stretch marks? none that I can tell
Sleep: averaging about 4-6 a night
Best moment this week: getting SOME energy back
Miss Anything? energy and feeling human

Movement: Lots! Baby Hoff has been moving and grooving every hour!
Food cravings:  spaghetti & muffins

Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken
Gender: We know the gender........
Labor Signs: still having braxton hicks with a few real contractions mixed in...other than that nope.
Symptoms:sore legs/knees/feet/ankles, sleepy, braxton hicks....My joints are feeling a little stiff also
Belly Button in or out?  flat! If I push on it softly it becomes an outie =)
Wedding rings on or off? I took them off....
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Looking forward to: getting everything ready for school so I don't feel rushed

How are you feeling?  A little overwhelmed.  I feel like we aren't ready for Baby Hoff to be here, but I know all baby needs is food, clothes, diapers, warmth, and love.  Maybe I also feel this way because I'm a super planner...and this I cannot plan right now.  Also, I have so much to get done in the next few weeks to get ready for school and I'm nervous I won't be ready...mainly because I can't really do much without contracting, so getting my room ready is going to be a bit of a challenge.  Hopefully the braxtons and real deals will simmer down enough for me to get something done! 
Next Appointment: August 1 (then we start 2 week appts)
Chad's amusement of this week: again, watching and feeling my stomach.  Most of the time when he comes over to where I am to observe baby stops moving and kicking until he goes away so last night I laid on the ottoman for a good 45 minutes and Chad got his fill. 

Here's the weekly pictures   =) 

    




No comments:

Post a Comment