Monday, August 6, 2012

{Week 30} cucumber....

According to The Bump, Baby Hoff is 15.2- to 16.7-inches long and 2.5- to 3.8-pounds.  Apparently the baby is strong enough now to grasp onto someone's finger (I believe that...my stomach hurts from this power house)!
How far along? 30w1d
Total weight gain: 28lbs
Maternity clothes? mixture of both...Some shirts that are maternity...are starting to not fit....same with a few pairs of bottoms...crap.
Stretch marks? none that I can tell
Sleep: averaging about 4-6 a night
Best moment this week: getting a few things done at home and school
Miss Anything? energy and feeling human

Movement: Lots! Baby Hoff has been moving and grooving every hour!
Food cravings:  spaghetti & muffins

Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken
Gender: We know the gender........
Labor Signs: still having braxton hicks with a few real contractions mixed in...other than that nope.
Symptoms:MAJOR Sacroiliac Joint pain, sore legs/knees/feet/ankles, sleepy, braxton hicks....My joints are feeling a little stiff also.  Apparently I look uncomfortable also--Four people have said this to me in the last week...great.
Belly Button in or out?  flat! If I push on it softly it becomes an outie =)
Wedding rings on or off? I took them off....
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Looking forward to: getting into my NEW ROOM at school =) I'm set to be moved sometime this week...hopefully Tuesday!

How are you feeling?  TIRED. Between trying to get the house stuff finished up and thinking about my new classroom....I'm beat!  I'm also frustrated.  Frustrated because I can't move stuff.  Moving into a new classroom and I can't rearrange any of my furniture--I have to rely on someone else to do this--FRUSTRATING.
Next Appointment: August 16
Chad's amusement of this week: Laughing at me for too many things to list.  He AGAIN has said to me "You're not going to get much bigger are you?" My reply, "I have two months left, don't ask again."

Here's the weekly pictures   =) 

2 comments:

  1. You look great Brittney....
    Remember if you need any help with your room call me or send a message.
    Hope to see you soon...
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure it was a cucumber that got you here ;)
    You look so adorable! Can't wait to see Baby Hoff!

    ~ Cassie

    ReplyDelete