I've just spent the last hour working on things for school (pulling up pages I need to print/copy, making name writing/building activities, etc) to try and stay awake until Chad gets home. It's 7:30 p.m. my time ladies and gentlemen. This is not a good sign of things to come.....
I was out the door by 7:15 this a.m. for the back-to-school kick off meeting and Chad threw a roast and some veggies in the crock pot as I was leaving. He had to stay late at work because of some random internet issue so I've already eaten dinner (the roast was good by the way).
It's not the fact that I was up early I don't think. I'm pretty sure the two hours greeting families is the cause of my severe exhaustion this evening. This can't be good!! I only had to meet and greet for maybe two hours...maybe a little more. Did it help that my classroom (along with everyone else classroom) was a sweltering temperature? No, probably not. I did pop down to the office right after my room cleared out to soak up some of the lovely a/c that is in there =) I even had a diet Pepsi and that did NOTHING for me...except make me want another can!
I'm pretty sure I might just be snoring in bed by 6 p.m. on Wednesday (first day of school)!! My body will hopefully get used to this....I've got roughly 6-8 weeks to get through!!
No comments:
Post a Comment