Sunday, August 12, 2012

{week 31} pineapple

According to The Bump, Baby Hoff is about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds this month.  Baby Hoff is also the size of a pineapple this week!

How far along? 31w0d
Total weight gain: 28lbs..appt on Thursday will prove this wrong....
Maternity clothes? mixture of both...Some shirts that are maternity...are starting to not fit....same with a few pairs of bottoms...crap.  Pretty sure I might be teaching in Yoga capris until baby Hoff decides to show up =) 
Stretch marks? none that I can tell
Sleep: averaging about 4-6 a night
Best moment this week: getting A LOT accomplished at work
Miss Anything? energy, feeling human, and being able to do things myself

Movement: Lots and a little.  Baby Hoff has been kind of quiet at times since I'm up doing A LOT now.
Food cravings:  muffins

Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken
Gender: We know the gender........
Labor Signs: still having braxton hicks with a few real contractions mixed in...other than that nope.
Symptoms:MAJOR Sacroiliac Joint pain, sore legs/knees/feet/ankles, sleepy, braxton hicks....My joints are feeling a little stiff also. Major heartburn also...
Belly Button in or out?  flat! slowly becoming an outie!
Wedding rings on or off? I took them off....
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Looking forward to: picking out the stain color for my mom's rocker!  It's ALMOST done!! I'm so excited to get it back into the house....It's my thinking chair!

How are you feeling?  Very tired and sore.  I've done A LOT in the last 4/5 days at work compared to having to sit on my butt at home.  My heartburn has returned...along with my awesome first trimester acne.  My mood hasn't been as gloomy this past week and I'm chalking that up to being out of the house more =)
Next Appointment: August 16
Chad's amusement of this week:Chad apparently thinks we have MONTHS left to finish things up for baby Hoff...I think he'll be in for a rude awakening SOON.  

Here's the weekly picture   =) 


And one of our fur baby =)


2 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Nobody will notice (or care) if you teach in yoga pants, and my husband also thought we had a ton of time, the dresser/change table was only finished a week before Victoria made her debut and only then because I pushed! It will all work out though, eventually :-)
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Nobody will notice (or care) if you teach in yoga pants, and my husband also thought we had a ton of time, the dresser/change table was only finished a week before Victoria made her debut and only then because I pushed! It will all work out though, eventually :-)
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete