According to The Bump, Baby Hoff is still growing! Baby Hoff baby weighs in at about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches.
Total weight gain: 30lbs
Maternity clothes? mixture
of both...
Stretch marks? none that I can tell..but around my belly button looks bruised....so that's a little weird
Sleep: averaging about 4-6 a night
Best moment this week: Feeling like it's all going to be okay....(regarding breast feeding.... but I'm sure in a few days I'll be back to worrying about if I can do it/handle it/manage)
Miss Anything? energy, feeling human, and being able to do things myself
Movement: Kicks, hiccups, rolls, jabs, punches, you name it Baby Hoff is probably doing it!
Food cravings: muffins and any baked goods really...
Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken
Gender: We know the gender........
Labor Signs: still having braxton hicks...no REAL contractions this week! YAH!
Symptoms:MAJOR Sacroiliac Joint pain, MAJOR heartburn, sore legs/knees/feet/ankles, sleepy, braxton hicks.
Belly Button in or out? flat! slowly becoming an outie!
Wedding rings on or off? I took them off....I try to wear one but then my fingers swell and I have a hard time taking it off!
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Looking forward to: starting {work} school. It's going to make time FLY! Before we know it Baby Hoff will be here! Monday is open house so I'm hoping to see all of my new and old families!
How are you feeling? Tired. I've been doing A LOT non-stop the last week and a half. Trying to get ready for {work} school to start and making sure I have everything ready to go that I'm going to need that first week has been crazy! I'm beating myself up about maternity leave...I know I really shouldn't be, but it's hard to decide how much time I "want" to take off knowing that [my] kinder kiddos are going to be under someone else....I just worry about them and I haven't even met the majority of them (I have a few families from prior years..so I already know a few kinder kiddos!)!!!! I get all emotional about it. So no, even I don't know how long I'll be taking off yet...maybe I'll just go for the long haul and come back early if I'm ready....
Next Appointment: August 29
Chad's amusement of this week: birthing class was a good experience for him =) He told me he knew it was going to be hard, but he couldn't picture how hard...the videos really opened his eyes!
Here's the weekly pictures =) Sleep: averaging about 4-6 a night
Best moment this week: Feeling like it's all going to be okay....(regarding breast feeding.... but I'm sure in a few days I'll be back to worrying about if I can do it/handle it/manage)
Miss Anything? energy, feeling human, and being able to do things myself
Movement: Kicks, hiccups, rolls, jabs, punches, you name it Baby Hoff is probably doing it!
Food cravings: muffins and any baked goods really...
Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken
Gender: We know the gender........
Labor Signs: still having braxton hicks...no REAL contractions this week! YAH!
Symptoms:MAJOR Sacroiliac Joint pain, MAJOR heartburn, sore legs/knees/feet/ankles, sleepy, braxton hicks.
Belly Button in or out? flat! slowly becoming an outie!
Wedding rings on or off? I took them off....I try to wear one but then my fingers swell and I have a hard time taking it off!
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Looking forward to: starting {work} school. It's going to make time FLY! Before we know it Baby Hoff will be here! Monday is open house so I'm hoping to see all of my new and old families!
How are you feeling? Tired. I've been doing A LOT non-stop the last week and a half. Trying to get ready for {work} school to start and making sure I have everything ready to go that I'm going to need that first week has been crazy! I'm beating myself up about maternity leave...I know I really shouldn't be, but it's hard to decide how much time I "want" to take off knowing that [my] kinder kiddos are going to be under someone else....I just worry about them and I haven't even met the majority of them (I have a few families from prior years..so I already know a few kinder kiddos!)!!!! I get all emotional about it. So no, even I don't know how long I'll be taking off yet...maybe I'll just go for the long haul and come back early if I'm ready....
Next Appointment: August 29
Chad's amusement of this week: birthing class was a good experience for him =) He told me he knew it was going to be hard, but he couldn't picture how hard...the videos really opened his eyes!


No comments:
Post a Comment